We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at 541-701-3467,
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the Oregon Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as Oregon departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable Oregon and Salem
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
Who are we? We are a family-run wildlife control and removal business who can protect your family from the various risks and diseases that wildlife can cause. There are a number of diseases associated with the types of wild animals you will commonly encounter - raccoons, opossums, bats, rats, birds, etc., and that’s before you get into the category of venomous snakes. We can deal with all of these - any mammals and reptiles you may encounter in your home - although we are not exterminators. We will not use poison or get rid of your insects. Our company will remove the wild animals that are destroying your lawn, and these include moles and other digging animals. We can also repair the damage that animals may have caused in your home / commercial property / attic, such as torn ducts and electrical wiring repair. One of the things we specialize in is professional-grade home and building repair work to keep wildlife out for good, and this is for both commercial and residential properties. We are fully licensed and insured, and we carry commercial liability insurance also. We can also be on hand for sanitation services and attic cleanups, and the replacement of insulation as and when necessary. You will generally find that you’ll need this service after dealing with a bat colony in your attic. For more information on what we can do for you and your property, call our 247 phone line today.
We service Linn County, Polk County, Yamhill County, Clackamas County,
Wasco County, Jefferson County, and more. We also service Aumsville,
Idanha, Scotts Mills, Aurora, Jefferson
Silverton, Detroit, Keizer
Stayton, Donald, Mill City, Sublimity, Gates, Mt. Angel, Turner, Gervais, St. Paul, Turner,
Hubbard, Woodburn, Brooks, Butteville, Four Corners
Labish Village, Marion, Mehama, and more.
To learn more about our services, visit the Salem wildlife removal